Introduction to Oracle AIA Job Support:
Oracle AIA Job Support at Virtual Job Support-Enterprise Object Library and Enterprise Business service library, On this machine AIA is installed under the Oracle AIA folder. All the metadata for AIA is installed under AIA metadata and over AIA components in the AIA components folder. Here we are going to look at the Enterprise Business Service library and the enterprise object library.Virtual job support is highly rich in providing corporate training and Oracle AIA 12c on Job Support from India for USA Students extensively.
Importance of Oracle AIA Job Support:
- You can see folders here than a typical AIA installation as I have also installed the AIA demo application which creates some new folders. Let’s look at the enterprise object library first, this folder contains the AIA enterprise business objects or ebo’s and enterprise business messages or ebm’s. An ebo is an application and dependent representation of a frequently used business entity in Oracle AIA Job Support.
- An ebm is a restricted view of the ebo that identifies the action to be performed. The core folder contains all the core ebo’s that are used across industries. In the ebo subfolder we see ebo’s that AIA supplies for common business users in Oracle AIA Job Support. For example, bank account, invoice,person and received payment. Here you see the schema and HTML files for the received payment EBO and EBM’s the schema file for the ebo is this received payment ebo.xsd. If we open it up in Wordpad we see the xml that defines the structure of the ebo.We provide best Oracle AIA project Support at an affordable cost.
- But an easier way to view the structure of the ebo is to open the corresponding HTML file in Oracle AIA Job Support. Here you can easily view the structure of the received payment ebo you can read the description and you can see the attributes of the ebo in Oracle AIA Job Support. You can find out more about these attributes simply by clicking on them here we see the information on payment method code for example that the payment type values can be cash credit card direct debit etc if we go back up the file we can see the child components and if we click on one credit card payment in Oracle AIA Job Support.
- It actually takes you to another file the schema for common components in Oracle AIA Job Support which is where credit card payment is defined common components contains definitions for commonly used components likewise ebms we see a schema file and an HTML file Let’s open the HTML file and here you see the structure of all the messages used for the received payment in Oracle AIA Job Support and Oracle Data Integrator. The name of the EBM also identifies the operation that the message is used for the first IBM we see in query received payment IBM if we click on data area it takes you to the quick query received payment data area below in Oracle AIA Job Support.
- This is the definition of the data area of the cbm, If we click on one of the child components it takes us to a common definition. As you can see the received payment schema files are stored on this v1 folder which means there’s only one version of this ebo but if we look at another ebo for example the sales order ebo we see that there are two versions v1 and v2 the AIA enterprise object library contains the schema modules and various stages of their lifecycle. Each ebo evolves at Oracle because of bug fixes or customer requests for Oracle AIA 12c on Job Support from India.
Features of Oracle AIA Job Support:
- So Oracle creates new versions but some customers may need to use old versions because they rely on certain properties in that version and the new version may not be backward compatible. So the enterprise object library contains all existing versions of an ebo. Now lets go back up to the core directory in Oracle AIA Job Support.
- The common folder contains common components schema module. This schema module contains definitions for global elements and data types. These common components can be used by any ebo. In this schema module is imported into each ebo schema module in Oracle AIA Job Support.
- The common ebo folder contains ebo’s that are used by other ebo’s and the custom folder contains its own common ebo and ebo folders. Here you find the schema modules that you can update to customize ebo’s. These schema modules contain place holders for your extensions. In the enterprise object library you also see this industry folder this folder contains ebo specific to certain industries such as communications, insurance etc. Now let’s look at the enterprise business service library in Oracle AIA Job Support.
- This library contains the service definitions that are delivered for all the ebo’s present in the enterprise object library. The files here are the wisdoms of the AIA enterprise business services or ebs’s. If we look in core we see the same folders for all the ebo’s we saw in the enterprise object library and here you will see the wisdoms for the received payment EBS in Oracle AIA Job Support.
- If we open this file you see the code for EBS wisdom this file identifies the operations that this ebs performs. For example, query received payment as well as any input and output arguments for each operation in Oracle AIA 12c on Job Support from India.
Conclusion of Oracle AIA Job Support:
- Virtual job support provides project support from India with excellent consultant. They address your complete issues that you face periodically. We have wide-spread services across India, USA, Australia & other countries, assisting software employed people to excel in their jobs when they have an onset of a worsening condition.
- Our consultant support guides you to the right path in order to obtain a favorable solution & you solve your technical problem. The subsequent problems are solved even better & faster, once we understand your project.Many developers who have recently got the job but who are struggling to survive in the job because of some technical difficulties & a kind of work given to them. We do our best to help you out & solve your Technical problems.Virtual Job Support is offering online support on below modules for Fresher as well as for the professional, who wish to learn & keep updated with new trends & practical experiences in their respective areas of work.