Introduction of ETL testing job support:
ETL testing job support is provided the virtual job support which is the leading technical online job support organization. Virtual job support is providing the best ETL job support services at an affordable cost. Before going to ETL testing job support, let’s take a look at the basics of ETL testing. ETL is nothing but Extract Transformation and Loading. ETL is a process in which extracting the data from the various resources, applying transformations and finally loading the clean calculated data. These are the basic steps in the data integration process. There are so many ETL testing tools available in the market. They are Data stage, Informatica, Talend, Pentaho, SSIS, SAS, and so on. We are providing online job support for each and every ETL testing tool.
ETL testing process in Our ETL testing online job support:
- ETL testing process is similar to the other testing and the only difference is identifying the source and data model.
- ETL testing process has some steps. They are the estimation, planning, test design, execution, and closure.
- Estimation process generally happens based on a complexity of rules, a number of tables, volume of the data, and job performance.
- In the planning stage, we need to identify the out scope, in scope, dependencies, and risks.
- The text design stage happens based on the test scenarios, Mapping doc, and SQL scripts.
- In the execution process, we have to run ETL jobs or we need to monitor the job run.
- We have to execute the SQL script. We have to do defect logging as well as defect retesting in this stage.
- In the closure activity, we have to give sign off to promote the job or code to the next phase. This is all about the process of ETL testing. We will cover these basics in our ETL testing job support. We are also providing the best Talend ETL testing job support at a reasonable cost.
Learn Basic testing categories in ETL testing job support:
- There are mainly four categories in ETL testing. They are Metadata testing, data testing, truncate and incremental load testing, and performance testing.
- In the metadata testing, we have to take care of the four things. They are column datatypes, column length, column constraints, and naming standards.
- Let’s have a look at data testing. Whenever we talk about any ETL project, the first thing that you should validate is counts between environments. We can also do the descriptive statistics on our source and target table.
- If you have huge source and target tables, in that case, you cannot go and do complete data testing.
- In that case, try to do minimum, maximum, and average values on all columns and check whether it matches between a source system and target system. And you have to take the count of null values.
- The third testing category is data quality testing. In our data quality testing, we need to make sure that the data that is being loaded to our target table compliance to business rules.
- You need to check the data integrity checks and also you need to check the data duplications. These are all the basic information of ETL testing categories. We will teach you all the practical knowledge in our ETL testing job support. Virtual job support gives the best Manual testing job support with the best trainers.
Job Schedule and Run in ETL testing:
Schedulers are used to run the job when certain events occur at a particular time or on completion of process/ job. There are some schedulers available in the market. They are autosys, CTRL-M, Informatica schedulers. Autosys is an industry standard for the batch process. CTRL-M is used in very few organizations. We have two important components when we talk about autosys jil files. They are box job and command job. Box job contains multiple commands. This is used to tie the related operations. In the command job, it has the details of UNIX shell script or batch script that will be run. Informatica schedulers are not more popular than the Autosys.
Benefits of ETL Testing:
There are so many core benefits and few of them listed below:
- The main important core benefit is data quality. Data quality plays a vital role in the decision making.
- By using this ETL testing, we can integrate the data. Data integrity is another important benefit of ETL testing.
- Production reconciliation.
- With the help of ETL testing, we can reduce the risks of data loss.
- We can audit the data and we can access the data anywhere at any time.
- IT developer productivity.
- ETL testing tools generally reduce the test cycle.
- The amount of time taken out for testing could be reduced with the help of ETL testing tools.
- ETL testing is a wise thing for the effective data warehousing.
- The maintenance of ETL testing is very easy.
- We can move the huge amount of data effectively.
These are some of the benefits of the ETL testing. We will teach you everything in practical in our ETL testing job support. Virtual job support provides the best ETL testing job support with Informatica ETL, Jaspersoft ETL, Manual testing, selenium support skills.
Overview of ETL testing Job Support:
‘Virtual job support’ is the premier online job support firm for ETL testing job support. We are providing the best ETL testing job support at an affordable cost. You can utilize the services of ‘virtual job support’ to improve your skills and also to get on your first job. We have good experience in providing the quick solutions to our clients. With just theoretical knowledge, you cannot survive in today’s IT field. If you are weak in the technical skills, you cannot get on the job that you are doing. For that, virtual job support offers online job support for technically weak candidates. Virtual job support is more reliable and expert consultancy for online job support. Our senior consultants are always available for the best data stage ETL job support from India.
If you are really facing the technical issues in your project then the virtual job support will be the right place to ace the project work. We are providing the senior consultants who will help you to get out of your work stress. We are providing the best trainers/consultants who have more than 10 years experience in the ETL testing job support. For more details, feel free to contact us.